Solar Junction Box（1500V） 4Rail,3Diodes,TUVUL(FT-G008)Rated Voltage:1500V
● High current and voltage carrying capacity.
● Simple, quick and safe effective field assembly.
● The outer cover has the capacity of anti-aging and resistance to ultraviolet radiation.
● It can be used in the outdoor iron environment.
● 3 diodes are paralleled into 2 rows, the particular design can be used in a high-power battery board, it can reduce the temperature of the box body.
Number of terminals
Number of diodes
-40℃ to 85℃
The 1500V solar junction box is mounted directly on the back of each PV panel by a photovoltaic (PV) manufacturer and serves as an interface between the conductor strips on the panel and the DC input and output cables.
They contain bypass diodes to protect the PV panel from reverse currents during dark times, for example, if the panel is in a cool place or covered by debris such as leaves.
Reliable system life, thanks to its excellent heat dissipation and patented thermal separation of the modules, JYFT ensures reliable operation of electronic components throughout the life of the system.
The role of the 1500V solar junction box:
1. Seal the rear of the solar panel, with the connector between the outlets.
2. The junction box houses the connection points for the cables, which are connected from the outlet to connect each solar panel together.
3. Many solar panel junction boxes are filled or partially filled with a sealant to protect moisture from entering the solar panel and sometimes fill the edges to completely encapsulate the diodes, connections, and cables. The quality of this sealant is also an important factor.
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life:
The tinned copper ribbon should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, where should be no acid, alkali, or harmful gas and the indoor relative humidity should not exceed 60%. Place it horizontally while stacking and avoid the carton extrusion, meanwhile, the stacking quantity of the same product should not exceed five layers or 1 ton. The shelf life can be up to six months since the production date.